DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Saturday 26 September 2015

I Need A Man Who Can F@ck Me Well Nollywood Biggest Boo*be Revealed

Nollywood queen of boobs, Cossy Orjiakor has revealed the type of men she wants in her life in an interview with Encomium Weekly .

Miss Orjiakor Said
. “I love hot men, really hot, that banging body to die for, and also he must be a lot richer than me” .

The actress says that she is single and knows that she needs to get married soon.
“Being single does not bother me. But, not having kids do bother me, I must say”

2 comments:

Olu Joshua said...

Nice choice u can find d other type of man u are looking for But sit there And be waiting for a man richer than u, u will grow old without getting marry Co's for u to get marry u need to b very humble

Olu Joshua said...

Note that my comment miss