DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Emma Nyra Named Most Fashionable Female Artiste By LFA



Lagos Fashion Awards (LFA) has named singer Emma Nyra the Most Fashionable Female Artiste of 2015. “Super excited to announce that I have been awarded Most Fashionable Female Artist 2015 by the prestigious @LagosFashionAwards,” she announced.

 “To say that I’m emotional would be an understatement. For every female/stylist that has taken the time to work with me, I want to say a huge thank you.

Without your love and support my success would not be possible.

Every day of my career is full of people hating me and loving me equally, so awards like this make everything worth it. God bless everyone who voted,” she said.

No comments: