DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Wednesday 7 October 2015

How The ‘Ojuelegba’ Remix Happened – Wizkid



Wizkid‘s ‘Ojuelegba’ is apparently one of the most epic songs released this year, and the talented singer recently narrated how the ‘Ojuelegba’ remix with Drake happened.

In a chat with Ghana’s Empire FM, the former EME superstar opened up on how Drake had reached out to him on Instagram and asked for a meet up in London where the remix of the song was recorded:

“I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yo, I’m a big fan of your music’ and he was like I like your music as well. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!,” Wizkid said.

‘Ojuelegba’ is certainly one of the hit tracks on Wizkid’s 3rd album, which was one of the most anticipated albums of 2015 until he postponed the release to next year.

No comments: