DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Monday 12 October 2015

‘I Look Better Without Make Up’ – Becca replies Yvonne Nelson



Singer Becca has responded to claims by fellow Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, that she and Becca look ugly in heels and without makeup.

In a recent chat with Dr. Who on Ghana’s Hot FM, the ‘Steady’ singer said that though she looks better without makeup, she believes Yvonne Nelson was only referring to a movie they acted together.

“I think I look better without makeup. God created me well. So I will encourage every African woman that whatever we are we look very beautiful,” she said.

“I think Yvonne was only talking about a movie we acted. We were supposed to look very wretched in the movie because that was the role we were playing…that’s why she said that,” Becca further explained.

No comments: