DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Saturday 10 October 2015

Rita Dominic Launches Her Own Website



Nollywood’s star actress and film producer, Rita Dominichas launched her own professional site.

The site, www.ritadominic.net is powered by the actress’s production firm, The Audrey Silver Company and will help promote her brand as an actress and producer.

It will also inform the public about her future projects, and deliver the latest news about the award winning actress.

Acting is my life, I’ve been doing it as far back as I can remember. It’s a long way from my days in children’s variety show on Nigeria Television Authority in Aba. So thankful that this passion of mine has placed me in so many homes across the continent and beyond. A warm thank you and big hugs to those of you that have supported my career through all the years – Welcome to Zamunda – a beautiful state of mine” Rita wrote as she welcomes you to the website.

No comments: