DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Friday 18 November 2016

Governor Fayose Takes His Birthday To The Streets; Shares Cake And Money With Ekiti People

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, who
turned 56 on Tesday, November 15, took to
Ado-Ekiti on Thursday to celebrate it with
the residents..

According to his media aide, Lere Olayinka,
the governor decided it was best to share the
gifts he received with his people..
Reacting to the unusual development,
Governor Fayose said:
“It is a show of love to my people, we
can’t sit in the government house and
enjoy the comfort of the office without
remembering them, I got a lot of gifts on
my birthday, cakes, yam tubers, cows,
rice and so on, how many can I eat?
How many clothes can I wear at a time?
“It is just normal, just good for me to go
back to the street and give it back to the
people that put me in the government
house, this is my style, this is me
naturally, just that this time around it is
more elaborate moving from one
junction to the other to ensure about 500
persons per junction get something
small on my birthday.
“The more people you can touch, the
better for your life today and tomorrow,
these are the set of people that will
never walk into the government house
asking for contract, asking for help, they
will not even be allowed to get in unless
the governor leave the comfort of his
office to come and meet with them
wherever they are and that is exactly
what I am doing.
“This are the people that employed us
into the office, they should not be
abandoned for one minute, we must stay
with them continuously at every
opportunity”.

No comments: