DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Wednesday 16 November 2016

“I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido” – Nigerian Singer, Adokiye Reveals

 Nigerian singer Adokiye Kyrian who claims to
be a virgin said she can readily lose it to
Davido in a recent interview with Telegraph ,
the singer opened up about her love life,
career and more.
Read excerpts from the interview below:
If you get the offer, would you auction your
virginity for a million US Dollars?
My brother, I no fit lie to you oh, if this economy
situation continues, well, I would be left with no choice
but to do so.
Which Nigerian male celebrity, are you crushing
on that you’d allow to disvirgin you, and why?
I love Davido; I think he has a good heart and I’m
guessing a lot of people don’t know that he’s very nice
and soft-hearted.

No comments: