DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Wednesday 16 November 2016

‘Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags My Name With This Guy Again’ – Angry May D Rants After Being Linked With A Criminal

Pop singer, May D has vented his anger on people linking him
to a thief who stole 2 cameras from a Photography studio in
Abuja.
Days ago N70k reward was announced for anybody who could
provide information to apprehend the man who was declared
wanted for stealing the cameras said to be worth N850k from
a Photography studio in Abuja.
But several persons on social media decided to poke fun at it
by tagging the Pop singer for having striking resemblance to
the camera thief, which left him with no choice but to take it
to his Instagram account today to react over the situation.
‘It has come to my notice that I am now a camera thief .. and
70k is placed on my head… #awonoloshi they just don’t want
me to be great!!
So I decided to post this myself cuz I’m tired of their bullshit..
cuz it’s not funny tho.. is that what u guys wish for me?
Thunder fire anybody who tags my name with this guy again…
because I said I hustle for the doeeee no mean say I dey carry
camera..lol.. again #Awonoloshi.’

No comments: