DOWNLOADS NELLY-B SONGS

#DL Nellybbeat Music Player For Android Phone

NELLLY RECORDS

Click to Download : Nelly B Town Boy here

Search

Thursday 2 February 2017

Meet the Boston Marathon survivor who is getting married soon

Boston Marathon bomb survivor Roseann Sdoia was saved after the attack in 2013 but had to have her right leg amputated.

One of the fire fighters who saved her Mike Materia caught her mother's eye in the hospital. She encouraged her daughter to get to know him which led to their relationship.
Now, wedding bells are ringing for the couple. Roseann said: "I was probably not the nicest to him from the get-go. I was in pain. But now we laugh and blame it on the pain killers. He’s seen me on my worst day."

“I knew I was starting to have feelings for him because he was so kind and caring,” she said. “And he has an unbelievable smile.”

Their first date was in June 2013, Mike proposed in January, 2017 and they are now planning their wedding for October or November.

“I do feel that, in a sense, some things happen for a reason,” Roseann concluded. Congrats to the couple, love comes when you least expect it.

No comments: